Search This Blog

Crocs™ and the Elevator



1 shared thoughts
We just recently bought our son a pair of Crocs™ and he has been wearing them since the day that we bought it (that was around three days ago). He went to school wearing it (some of his classmates do the same thing, he told me) and if only it didn't rain today, he's have worn them earlier today, too! He says it's so comfortable, he can wear them the whole day!

But guess what I found out when I googled "crocs elevator news" ... this is what I found out ... Definitely something that we should know, if ever we love wearing Crocs™ (or anything that resembles them!).
Please click here.

I wonder what you readers think about it?

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Sep 20, 01:29:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oh my goodness! That's definitely good information to know about. I know so many people that wear those shoes and many, many children that do so. It would be a horrible avoidable accident.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post