Search This Blog

Let's Dance!



0 shared thoughts
Are you fond of dancing? I know, there are different types of dancing, but I believe that if you want to learn some dance steps it must be because you like doing it. Not because it's the current fad or you were just pressured to do it. If you feel the dance then it will show while you're dancing! But don't ask me about the steps ... I really have no idea which foot goes on what step and which step is for what foot! Confused? Well, so am I!

Good thing there's this site called DanceCrazy.com where you will be taught ballroom dancing; steps like Bachata and salsa, among others, are being offered. If you really are interested and want to know the mystery (I personally think those steps are a mystery to my two left feet! lol) steps, then do check them out! You'll love them! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post