1. I was too paranoid to hire a nanny
i know, i think i've been watching too many movies back then ... and reading too many detective books! lol
2. I wanted to be there when my son did those "first things"
like the first time he smiled back at me ... so precious!
3. I enjoyed just lazing around the house
nothing beats sleeping till your head hurts! lol
4. I very well wouldn't have much time for blogging if I had a day job
well, unless i skip on sleeping ...
5. I have the time to take pictures ... lots of them. :)
yeah, lots ...
6. I have the time to learn stuffs through the internet, for free!
like photoshop techniques, taking good pictures, blogging ...
7. I like the idea of being here (at home) when my son or husband arrives
my son from school, and my hubby from work ...
8. I can watch my favorite tv shows uninterrupted
9. I am the boss here (at home)
hopefully, i'm not a tyrant, or anything ...
10. There are only two schedules to consider, when we decide on going on long trips
my son's school, and hubby's work, schedules
11. I have the time to "just be" with my son and learn stuffs from his views and opinions
believe me, sometimes his views and opinions are way more mature than mine!
12. I have the time to visit my sisters whenever i want to
i visit them almost everyday!
13. I am loving it (being a SAHM) too much to give it up now! :)
life isn't all a bed of roses, of course; but considering things, i'm pretty much satisfied!
I believe i need those ups and downs to spice things up a bit. :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!