Ms. Tetcha Figuerres, with her post: Pagliacci at The Podium, on her blog Delight My Appetite.
------------- oo000oo -------------
I was craving for something sweet one afternoon and after looking at what I had on stock, decided to make these Fruity Pockets (I like how that sounds, compared to Fruity Tortillas! lol).
- fruit cocktail (one can, drained)
- tortillas (soft)
- all purpose cream (chilled)
- Drain the can of fruit cocktail thoroughly. While draining, warm the tortillas. Keep warm, as much as possible. Don't toast to a crisp. Or else it will be hard to roll/cover/wrap the fruity mixture.
- Once the fruit cocktail is sufficiently drained, mix in the cool all purpose cream.
- Place on top of the warm tortillas then cover/roll/wrap.
I didn't add in any sugar/honey/sweetener since I find the fruit cocktail sweet already. It just needed something creamy to hold things together. I guess the cream just did the trick. It was nice, actually. Sort of like eating a fruity and creamy sandwich! lol.
get the InLinkz code