Mr. Nicholas, with his post Raisin Bread, on his blog: Intelliblog.
|I would love to know how to bake breads! This recipe shared by Mr. Nick goes to my to-do list. Hopefully, I will learn to make a decent bread soon! Click the shot to see his recipe!|
------------- oo000oo -------------
Another quick and easy dish: Fish and Eggplant (in Coconut Milk).
- fresh fish
- coconut milk (fresh or powdered form)
- chilis, onions, ginger
- salt, pepper
- fish sauce (optional)
- Clean fish, sprinkle some salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Put coconut milk on pot, then add the chili, onions, salt, pepper and ginger. Simmer.
- Add the sliced eggplants and continue simmering until cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Add the prepared fish. In my case, since I used a very flat fish, it only took about five minutes (or was it less?!) to cook.
- Return the cooked eggplants to the pot. Simmer for a minute, or two, and adjust seasoning. Add fish sauce, which is totally optional.
- Yummy served hot, with rice.
Fuss free, easy, and fast! I love cooking )and eating) dishes like this! I wanted to use another veggie, but I only had eggplants, so .... :P
Appreciate much your taking the time to share and link your food posts here at Food Friday! :)
Please don't forget to add a link back to this site (you can get the buttons here; deciding to use text instead of buttons is fine also) to be able to add your posts below. Many thanks and hope everyone is going to have a great time this weekend!
get the InLinkz code