Search This Blog

Security



0 shared thoughts
Our window lock conked out on us a couple of days ago. That means our main door can be unlocked from the outside by anyone without a key (the window in question is immediately beside the main door)...unless I keep it double-locked. We plan to have the window fixed when hubby gets back; if I have an inkling how to go about it, I would go right ahead and do it myself. Maybe this online site, http://www.reidsupply.com, have some of the supplies that I might possibly need. On the other hand, I think it's wiser if I wait. lol.

Just have to make sure I double lock the main door all the time! And maybe add in some other security measures .... crude, maybe, but hopefully effective. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post