Ms. Dexie, with her post Blueberry Twisted Cinnamon Bread, on her blog Feistycook (...simply delicious home-cooked meals, etc...)
------------ oo000oo ------------This week's post is something that we have daily (me, usually) and I just decided to dress it up a bit: Rice (served with Bitter Gourd Fritata in this meal).
- rice (i used freshly cooked steamed rice, which was still warm to better absorb the other ingredients)
- olive oil (extra virgin)
- parsley (chopped fine, or you may use dried herbs)
- salt and pepper
- calamansi/lemon juice
- Transfer the still warm rice to another container for mixing.
- Add the olive oil, chopped parsley, salt, pepper and the calamansi/lemon juice.
- Mix everything well.
- Serve with your preferred dish. I had bitter gourd and eggs available, so I made something that resembled a fritata.
Today is Good Friday from where I'm at ... A Blessed Holy Week to those who practice this religious rite.
Thank you so much for playing with me, foodies! I really appreciate the time and effort you all take on a weekly basis sharing your food post; plus we all get to learn new and delicious treats each week! Please don't forget to add a link back to this site (you may use the buttons with the corresponding links here, or a simple text linking back here is also fine), to be able to add your link below. Do visit other linked food posts, too! I tell you, it is a fun and delicious hop we have here! :)
get the InLinkz code