Ms. Iska, with her post: Salted Egg Salad and Buttered Prawns with Salted Egg Sauce, on her blog ISKAndals.com
|I just love how Ms. Iska thought of adding salted egg sauce to her buttered prawns! Very creative, I must say! Do click on the shot above to see the recipes - highly recommended!|
------------ oo000oo -------
Ham and Mushroom Spaghetti, my lunch last Wednesday.
- Pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- Chinese Ham (cut into small pieces)
- Shitake mushrooms (diced)
- Cream (250g package)
- pepper, salt, butter, canola oil, cheese (I used shredded parmesan)
- Once pasta is cooked, remove from water (don't throw away the water just yet), and set aside.
- Put canola oil on pan, followed by the butter; then saute mushrooms and ham for around four minutes. Add capers and celery. Turn off fire, then add cream. If it's too thick, add hot salted water (from where you cooked your pasta), to your desired consistency. Add cheese. Mix.
- Taste and adjust seasonings (pepper and salt).
- Add pasta and mix. Add more cheese.
I had that together with a bottle of red wine. I normally don't drink alcohol, but it's nice every once in a while. I had a lovely 'me' time. :P
Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)
get the InLinkz code