Search This Blog

Reader...



0 shared thoughts
I have been thinking of getting myself one of those e-book readers for a while now, and hubby is encouraging me to buy one. I have always wanted to buy books, but I hesitate because I really wouldn't know where to store them! Our house is pretty small so space is a constant challenge. That's why I decided I want ebooks instead of the actual books. I was thinking of getting one of those mp3 audio books, too. Not only for myself but also for my youngest. I want him to be interested in reading, too. Well, he's only four years old, so...I just want him to be familiar with books and such.

Will I get myself that ebook tablet this year? Let's see...

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post