Ms. Che who owns the blog Sweet Memoirs, with her blog post: Pronto Pizzeria
|Another pizza for this week's featured player's post! Gosh, pizza lovers are all over! lol. This time, it's a blog post by Ms. Che (I have featured her food post before, here), when she and her family went out. Actually, I believe that they didn't just "go out"...want to know more? Then check out her post! :)|
------------ oo000oo ------------
So sorry, haven't had the chance to visit much these past few weeks...that's because my family and I are on a month-long vacation and the internet connection is quite moody here; one minute it's on and quite fast and the next minute it goes kaput! Frustrating, but that's life. ;P
Anyway, another super simple recipe... Potato Omelette.
- 2 eggs (scrambled)
- ground pork (not sure about the exact amt, but am sure i used less than 1/4 kg)
- one medium potato (peeled and diced)
- half red onion (diced)
- one garlic (sliced finely)
- cooking oil, water, soy sauce, salt, pepper
- pepper flakes (optional)
- Place ground pork in pan with a small amount of water. Heat up pan, add soy sauce (around a tablespoon). pepper, and salt to meat. Cook till water has dissolved. You may add a bit of cooking oil if it's too dry. Add diced potatoes, onion, and garlic. Season. Once cooked, set aside.
- Heat up another pan and add a bit of cooking oil. Add the scrambled eggs, then after it has set/cooked for a bit place the cooked meat/potato mixture on one side. Drizzle some pepper flakes, if you want. Flip the empty side over to cover the mixture. You may opt to flip the whole omelette again just to make sure everything's cooked to how you like it. Transfer to a serving plate. Pepper flakes again, if you're like me. lol.
- Done! :)
My youngest always likes his omelette with loads of ketchup while the eldest and I always have ours with pepper flakes. Went well with the pan de sal (the breakfast rolls we have commonly around here; literally means "bread of salt") that we had, together with our choice of drinks (I had coffee while the youngest and eldest had their Swiss Miss drinks).
Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)
get the InLinkz code