Mr. Nicholas V., who owns Intelliblog, with his post: Smoked Salmon Pizza
------------ oo000oo ------------
Something which we had for breakfast: Pan de Sal with Fried Kesong Puti (white cheese), Tomatoes, and Toge (mung bean sprouts).
- fresh pandesal
- kesong puti (sliced then fried lightly; i used butter sparingly)
- sliced tomatoes
- sauteed mung bean sprouts
- dried dill leaf tips (optional)
- Slice kesong puti then fry lightly in butter. While frying, slice the pan de sal halfway through. Slice the tomatoes, set aside.
- After frying the kesong puti, saute the mung bean sprouts in the remaining butter. After that, it's just a matter of assembling everything...
- Put the sauteed mung bean sprouts in between the sliced pan de sal, then the cheese, tomatoes, sprinkling of dill (optional), and then topped with cheese again.
- Bite. :P
My youngest wasn't feeling "adventurous" with his food; he decided he wanted his pan de sal with the fried kesong puti only. lol. My eldest son and I enjoyed this unusual bread filling and he said he wants to have it again the next day! :)
Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)
get the InLinkz code