Ms. Dexie, who blogs over at FEISTYCOOK, with her blog post: Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
|I love banana bread (blame it all on my father who also loves it and insists on having it as a snack at least three times a week, lol) and so am sure that I will love this, too...specially with the addition of chocolates! I have featured one of Ms. Dexie's food posts before (here), and if you haven't visited her food blog yet, I highly recommend that you do!|
------------ oo000oo ------------
My food post for this week is something light and easy: Salad and Beef Patties.
- beef patties (ground beef mixed with your choice of seasonings)
- leafy greens (I used lettuce and some fresh basil leaves..you can use whatever you like/have)
- fresh basil (sliced thinly)
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced cucumbers
for the dressing:
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper, lemon juice
- Fry the beef patties (or you may broil them, if you like); set aside.
- Mix the leafy greens, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing, then pour on the salad.
- Place cooked patties on top.
Easy peasy! I wasn't sure if my three-year old will take to the fresh basil leaves, that's why it was thinly sliced. Fortunately, he didn't seem to mind! lol.
Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)
get the InLinkz code