Ms. T. Julie, who owns the blog Plateful of Fun, with her blog post Pizza with Hot Sauce.
------------ oo000oo ------------
Cooking the same dishes can be quite tiring, so I thought I'd come up with something a bit different than my usual routine of beef and potatoes. I call them: Cheesy Potato Pockets. :)
- boiled potatoes (cut in half)
- ground beef (cooked; seasoned with pepper, salt, bellpeppers, garlic, onion, herbs)
- cheese (quick-melt preferred)
- Hallow out the inside of half of a cooked potato, then replace the hole created with the cooked ground beef and a bit of the liquid.
- Layer some cheese slices in a criss-cross pattern on top.
- Place in oven/toaster just to melt the cheese. In my case, I set the temperature too high and the cheese got burnt instead. lol.
- Can be served hot or at room temperature.
Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)
get the InLinkz code