Ms. Algene who blogs over at chic food trips (tales of her food adventures...), with her post: Weegol's Restaurant.
---------- :k - :k - :k ----------
My food post is something really simple but one of my comfort foods (you know me..the simpler the better! lol): Jackfruit (Langka) in Coconut Milk.
- unripe jackfruit (skin removed, and the fruit cut into bite-sized 'chunks')
- coconut milk (around three-four cups; if you also have coconut cream, then much better)
- salt, ginger, onions, fresh chili
- fish sauce (optional)
- Boil the jackfruit together with the coconut milk, salt, onion and ginger. Boil until tender. You may add in more liquid if the water gets too low.
- Add in the coconut cream and fresh chili. Mix. Add fish sauce (optional).
- When it starts to boil, turn off the fire.
- Serve hot.
Love that any time of the day...yes, even during breakfast! Weird, huh?! :D
Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! <3
get the InLinkz code