:December 21 (Wednesday) until December 26 (Monday)
:December 28 (Wednesday) until January 02, 2012 (Monday).
Most, if not all, of us will probably be busy during those times and that's why I've decided to open the linky a little bit longer than the usual. ^_^
---------- :star - :star - :star ----------
This week's Featured in Food Friday player is ....
Ms. Halie, who blogs over at Halie's Kitchen with her blog post:
Burger in Olive Oil and Butter Sauce
---------- :e - :e - :e ----------
Three of my favorites together in one dish: Tofu, Tomaotes, and Toge (Mung Bean Sprout)!
- tofu (marinated in soy sauce, spanish paprika, and pepper)
- mung bean sprouts
- garlic, onion, salt, pepper, roasted sesame seeds
- sesame oil
- canola oil for frying and sauteeing
How it was prepared:
- Marinated the tofu overnight (soy sauce, spanish paprika, pepper), then fried the next day. Set aside to cool, then slice after it has cooled down.
- Slice the tomatoes. Clean/wash the mung bean sprouts. Set aside.
- Slice one medium onion. Crush and slice garlic.
- Heat up pan and add around two tablespoons of oil; when hot enough, add the onions then the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes next. After around two minutes, add in the mung bean sprouts. It will release a bit of liquid and by then you can add in the sliced fried tofu. Mix gently.
- Season with salt and pepper. If you want, you can add in more liquid.
- Drizzle a bit of sesame oil, then sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds on top.
Honestly, I wasn't sure if my sons would go for this...but they did! <3
Reminder: Please link back here (you may use the Food Friday buttons located on the right sidebar) if you're playing... and don't forget to visit other players as well and leave them some comment love! thank you.♥
*if you have problems with linking, do send me a message (or make a comment below) since I might be able to help...would hate to miss a food post from you! <3
get the InLinkz code