Ms. Peachkins, who blogs over at The Peach Kitchen, with her post:
Easy To Do Witch Hats For Your Children's Halloween Party.
------ :rainbow - :rainbow - :rainbow ------
Another breakfast post for me (I am a breakfast fan, lol) ...Tuna Paella with Bananas and Eggs.
I know, I cheated on this one (for me, the faster the better, lol) because I used a can of tuna paella. Yup, from a can. :i
- cooked rice
- bananas (plantain variety)
- cooking oil, tomatoes, salt, pepper,
- a can of tuna paella
- Halve some plantain bananas and fry. Set aside.
- Saute tomatoes, add in some scrambled eggs, season with salt and pepper. When cooked to your liking, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Open canned tuna paella and place contents on pan. No need to add oil since it is already rather oily. Stir and mix in cooked plain rice (even if the canned paella already has rice, i wanted to add plain rice since i find it too strong for my taste). Continue mixing until well incorporated, and heated through.
- Assemble everything on a plate, and enjoy!
I had that together with hot chocolate... :$
Reminder: Please link back here (you may use the Food Friday buttons located on the right sidebar) if you're playing... and don't forget to visit other players as well and leave them some comment love! thank you.♥
*if you have problems with linking, do send me a message (or make a comment below) since I might be able to help...would hate to miss a food post from you! <3
get the InLinkz code