Search This Blog

Last Weekend...



0 shared thoughts
Last weekend my son and his classmates attended a ping-pong tournament at their school. My son has been playing that game for less than a year, so it was no surprise that he didn't win. But he wasn't actually there just to win; he enjoys playing with his classmates and friends and attending the tournament was just an excuse. lol. He said that he saw the trophies (both past and present) along the hall and was inspired by them.

I hope this isn't just a phase that he's going through (like the taekwondo and basketball), but if it is, then that's fine with me. What's more important is that he enjoys what he's doing and learn from it. :)

Now, I wonder if he'll take up playing the piano sometime... ;)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post