Search This Blog

Heart's Day



0 shared thoughts
It's the month of February again...and guess what? Yup, aside form the Chinese Lunar New Year (which wasn't a holiday...tsk.tsk), this month also celebrates Heart's Day (aka Valentine's Day)! Well, of course I don't expect the latter to be a national holiday, but expect for sure to be seeing flowers everywhere! I just found out that you can also get online one of those Los Angeles Valentine's Day flowers delivered to your loved ones! Isn't that neat? I mean, if the flowers are coming abroad (from where I'm at), then that would mean you're really extra special. So cool.

I wonder what I'll get this February. A new camera, I hope.
Yeah. Right. ;)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post