Search This Blog

Weekly Questions (#47)



3 shared thoughts
weekly questions


WQ #47: Are you a patient person? Has your patience been tested a lot of times? What have you done about it?

Oh my ... yes, my patience has been tested countless of times! I am was initially a short-tempered person, and so unmindful of others. But I have learned how to be patient and be more considerate and understanding. I am not perfect (and never will be, I know, lol) but I do try my darnest to be patient and understanding. Besides, being angry most of the time is not good for one's health and I might need to search the internet for cheap life insurance rates sooner than I think, so I have decided to just let things be and continue with my life. There will always be things that will irk me, but they won't really affect me as long as I won't let them. :)

It is a continuing process for me ... learning how to be more patient, understanding and tolerant. :)

3 shared thoughts:

Susan @ Chicago Hospital at: Sat Apr 25, 03:29:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I'd say I have average patience and its been tested many times. Sometimes I explode and get angry but most times I try and stay calm and take a break if something is too frustrating.

Susan

Ebie at: Sat Apr 25, 11:09:00 AM GMT+8 said...

In my experience, the older you get, the more patient you are, especially with children. I say, someday, when they become moms or dads and will have a family of their own, the will know what real patience is, and can surely look back.

julie at: Sat Apr 25, 05:26:00 PM GMT+8 said...

In time, we learn to be more patient. I think I am baliktad naman, the older I get, the more I tend to lose my patience with people who I expect to do better. Hmm...maybe its time to set my expectations lower :)

Day, baka nasa Akismet na naman ang aking FF, hahaha!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post