Search This Blog

Weekly Questions (#42)



3 shared thoughts
weekly questions


WQ #42: What are fun summer activities you do with your family?

Usually during summer we go visit my parents in the province (Leyte) and we stay there for a month or so, since my eldest feels like he can never get enough of staying there and playing with his cousins. The rest of the summer (after returning from the province), is spent visiting my MIL and going on short trips (like to Subic). But I guess that this summer it will be slightly different (no more short trips, for now) since we have the little one to consider. It is going to be different since he's just a baby and we do plan our vacation with that in mind; but he is growing fast (like most kids these days!) and who knows, maybe one of these days he'll be up and about playing with a KVM switch sooner than we think. LOL!!! :D

3 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Mar 12, 02:09:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Short trips are fun especially when done spontaneously (altho well-laid plans work well too)

Enjoy your little one for he may grow up too fast :)

Enjoy the rest of the week! Thanks for answering the WQ :)

Zeee at: Sat Mar 14, 07:29:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oh spending time with the family is definitely a plus no?

You have a little one pala? hehehe didn't know that..

Anonymous at: Sat Mar 14, 11:23:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Haaay, no vacation for me yet. But if I have my way, I would love to go on a hot air balloon. Maybe a birthday treat for me!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post