Search This Blog

Weekly Question ( #44)



5 shared thoughts
weekly questions


WQ #44: What graduation memories do you hold dear in your heart and why?

My high school graduation was probably the most memorable; some batchmates were crying while we were singing our graduation song! ... I don't remember much my preparatory and grade school graduation (playing was always in my mind, then ... until now) while during college I decided to 'go against the crowd' and didn't attend our graduation. LOL.

Congratulations to your daughter, T. Julie! :)

5 shared thoughts:

Heart of Rachel at: Mon Mar 23, 05:46:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I had fond memories of GS and HS graduation. HS was more emotional since my friends and I chose different courses and schools.

I also decided not to join my college graduation because my family were out of the country.

I posted mine on my other blog.

maiylah at: Tue Mar 24, 01:47:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Rach!

Anonymous at: Tue Mar 24, 06:24:00 AM GMT+8 said...

College graduation is a reminder that we are adults already, ready to tackle the world's problems and the responsibilities that go with it.

Yeah,I remember crying too during our HS graduation day, why ever not, most of us were like family, being classmates since Kindergarten :)

Thanks for answering the WQ, Maiylah :) Have a great week ahead!

Zeee at: Tue Mar 24, 01:06:00 PM GMT+8 said...

College graduation was not really fun for me because I graduated three years later than my original batch due to shifting courses and stopping school to immigrate... hehehe so I didn't join the second day sa graduation namin...

HS graduation seemed like the end of the world pero nagkita ra pud mi halos tanan sa college so it wasn't as memorable as I would want...hehehe :)

Sharing my thoughts HERE

Anonymous at: Thu Mar 26, 01:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I cried only after the graduation ceremony because my two bestfriends did not pass the NCEE. Full story in my post here - http://sunshineforlife.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/graduation-memories/

I guess the highschool was much more a madrama moment compared to other graduation exercises. diba?

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post