Search This Blog

Weekly Question #41



5 shared thoughts
weekly questions


WQ #41: Do you love your job?

LOL ... i must admit i have this love-hate relationship when it comes to my situation. Is being a stay-at-home-mom a job? It's a full-time job, I say! Good thing it comes with a lot of perks! :D
kids
I love being a mom, but there are just times wherein I wish that I could just pack up my bags and go wherever my whim takes me! LOL, that's never going to happen, of course. I always have to consider my sons, in whatever I do. Specially since they are still young. Hubby can needs to go and travel most of the time since it's his job, and I am almost always the one left to take care of the kids. Good thing we have household help. lol. If not ... I dread the thought! :D

5 shared thoughts:

Heart of Rachel at: Sun Mar 01, 05:51:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Being a SAHM is a very fulfilling full time job.

I posted mine on my other blog.

maiylah at: Sun Mar 01, 06:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Thanks, Rach ... yup, it is a fulfilling job. :)

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 01, 11:26:00 PM GMT+8 said...

It is a tough yet a fulfilling job. Such a pride to be a SAHM. I would love to be a stay-at-home grandma in the next 10 years, is there such? LOL!

Anonymous at: Tue Mar 03, 06:56:00 AM GMT+8 said...

There are people who tend to look down on SAHM like they just stay at home,watch soaps and do nothing. I on the other hand, have a lot of respect for them,for moms like you who personally takes care of their family's needs rather than have a stranger look after these needs :)

Have a great week Maiylah and hugs to your boys :)

Anonymous at: Tue Mar 03, 05:11:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I am a fulltime mom too - it is my current job now. I understand your love-hate relationship with motherhood, because it really becomes so difficult at times. Haaay. But we all agree- it's worth it all!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post