Search This Blog

Intro To Macro Photography



1 shared thoughts


Quite an interesting video; I learned something from this. I don't have the lens that he's got, though it's on my wish list already. :)

Recently there was a canon lenses sale, and I must admit I was about to buy the same lens that he's got (70-200mm L; I honestly thought that he was going to use the macro 100mm lens) ... or maybe it wasn't the "L" (luxury) type. I just got my dslr then, and I thought that getting new lenses would be too extravagant already! lol.

This is an expensive hobby! ;P

1 shared thoughts:

Wendy Lopez-Redaon at: Wed May 21, 08:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

hello =)

Macro shots are my fave to look at. I am no photographer though I just love to appreciate photos =)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post