Search This Blog

A good memory ...



1 shared thoughts
A good memory is one that can remember the day's blessings and forget the day's troubles


I really do believe in that ... Sometimes we get so caught up with our troubles that we forget the wonderful blessings that we've received that day. I guess it's because we are more concerned with our problems than with the blessings that we've received (like a child's smile sent your way, or a grateful hug from a friend).

I know I'm guilty with that, since sometimes I do tend to think more of the problems than with those precious blessings given to me. I really should try to mend my way of thinking, huh? :)

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Fri May 16, 08:34:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Good quote!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post