Search This Blog

Staying Fit ... Naturally.



0 shared thoughts
WE all want to stay healthy and live longer quality lives, don't we? Well, I know I would! I guess getting enough exercise (something which I am definitely lacking!), trying to learn how to relieve stress, and eating right are just some of the ways. I do believe that it's important we know what we eat (or drink) and try to find other ways of getting fit, naturally. I read that goji berries can help in that aspect.

A goji berry (Lycium barbarum) is rich in antioxidants, polysaccharides, and is even said to enhance glycogen storage as well as boost the immune system. Quite impressive, huh? :)

If you want to know more about goji berries and their benefits, am so sure you can find plenty of online information about them. As for me, I am sold to the idea of trying them myself. Will see if we have them here in our supermarkets, or maybe I can buy a sample product online. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post