Search This Blog

Thursday Challenge: Travel



4 shared thoughts
travelling

Something which I took around last year while on an early morning flight ... got lucky and caught the sunrise! :)

I guess it will be ages before I can get something like this again ... usually the flights that we take these days are no longer the early morning ones. Much more convenient at times, though the traffic during those times (mid-morning and afterwards) could be horrendous!

Oh well. ;)


 Thursday Challenge

4 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Feb 28, 08:25:00 PM GMT+8 said...

beautiful sky!
i never take a beautiful scenery from airplane.

maiylah at: Fri Feb 29, 09:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, kiky!

I believe I was pretty lucky to be in that spot at that time... and had my camera with me.
:)

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 02, 12:43:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great picture! Especially of the golden glow of the rising sun behind the aircraft's wing.

maiylah at: Mon Mar 03, 01:28:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, shantanu! :)
appreciate the visit and comment!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post