Search This Blog

Getting Help



0 shared thoughts
Every now and then I read about drug treatment centers and I guess I am really impressed with some of them. Their clients get housed in these beautiful accommodations and they even have chefs and stuffs! Really interesting treatment. I guess they could be pretty expensive, too.

I just hope that those who do decide to get help from facilities such as those are sincere about getting help. Sometimes we do hear of Ms./Mr. So-and-so getting out of the center and then getting back in again.

Quite sad, really. They shouldn't be throwing away their lives like that. But I guess that's why those centers are there ... to help. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post