Search This Blog

Mother Teresa



0 shared thoughts
Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that children have very little time for their parents. Parents have very little time for each other, and in the home begins the disruption of peace of the world.
Mother Teresa

While reading this, I was nodding and thinking .... so true, so true!!

I must admit, I am not the best parent there is, but I try being the best for my son, including being there when he needs me. I guess I am lucky, since I am a SAHM (personal decision).

Being a SAHM means that I am here when he arrives from school, and I am here when he does his assignments, or here when he watches television. Kids need guidance. But let them decide on their own.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post