Search This Blog

Visit Spain In Autumn



0 shared thoughts
A former high school classmate of mine have always been fascinated with living abroad, specially in Spain. She had some cousins living there, and sometimes during summer break she, together with her parents, would go there. She would then narrate to me those times they spent staying in some hotels in Madrid and what fun time they had while touring the area. I remember her telling me about the Retiro Gardens in Madrid and how gorgeous it was.



It has been ages since I last saw her, and I'm sure she's now living in Spain; maybe she even has her own family now. It would be great seeing her again!

Good thing there are sites like CheaperThanHotels.co.uk that can help; they can help find hotels in Barcelona (Hoteles en Barcelona), with the best deals available. You will have lots of choices, too! Just check out their site and see for yourself.

Visiting Spain this autumn would really be something; it would be great seeing all those leaves changing colors and feel the crisp cool air! But best of all, I would get to see my former high school pal again!


0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post