Search This Blog

Info About PPHN



0 shared thoughts
I just knew of a former classmate (and one of my best friends) who had her baby just last month. The family is so happy with the new addition, and so are the doting grandparents. The baby is the first grandchild for both families, since my classmate and her husband don't have any siblings.

I was so excited when I found out about her pregnancy since they have been married for almost five years now, and still no children; I think she was even a bit depressed about her situation, then, but I know that she is deliriously happy right now. She and her family are making sure that the baby gets all his immunizations and everything. She told me once (when she had the time to chat over the internet) that she has heard about this sickness named Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn (PPHN), and it really got her concerned.

PPHN is a life threatening disorder wherein apparently healthy babies develop severe respiratory failure after delivery, and needed to be intubated together with mechanical ventilation. There has been some cases involving this situation, and it's a good thing that the Paxil Attorneys California are doing everything they can to help the affected families.

When she researched some more about it, she was somehow relieved that there are indeed concerned parties out there who want to help. It's great to be informed, and not stay uninformed, she used to tell me lots of time before. I'm really so happy for her and her family, and pray that their bundle of joy will continue to grow in an environment full of happiness and love.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post