Search This Blog

Alexa widget and others ....



0 shared thoughts

I don't know what seems to be happening, but I am suddenly swamped with blogs with the same traffic rank: No data! I wonder why ... or is this a normal thing? I can't say I'm an expert on this since I just recently started with blogging ... in fact, just February of this year... but it seems kind of weird that most blogs would have the same thing on their widgets.

Wondering why these parameters normally being used to rank blogs are acting strangely (like tecnorati ... i used to have a 260+ authority, and now I'm down to a mere 113)! But I have noticed this "phenomenon on blogger only; those with their own domains doesn't seem to be affected. Not too sure with other free sites, though.


Oh well ... it'll be resolved soon.
I hope. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post