Search This Blog

Salsa, Anyone?



0 shared thoughts

I used to take salsa lessons during my physical education subject in college (whew, that seemed like eons ago! lol), and still I'm not so sure if I've learned anything! I think I have two left feet, but thank goodness I managed to pass that subject without too much effort. Well, not THAT much, anyway.

Still, I think it'd be nice if I still remember those steps. Good thing it's now possible online! You need not be inconvenienced with the time and place since it's now possible through the internet! Isn't that great? Salsa dance videos are now available over at SalsaBootCamp.com where you can have access to thousand of salsa dance videos online. So think you're up to it? Go ahead, check out their site and see how much learning a new and fun dance style can do for you!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post