Search This Blog

Online Academic Programmes



1 shared thoughts

Founded in 1998, Robert Kennedy College is a private educational institution, owned and operated by Robert Kennedy College & Co. GmbH. If you are qualified, have a computer and internet connection, you can definitely enroll at their online programmes. The college might sound new, but their Online MBA programme is backed and validated by The University of Wales Online . The University is a large federal university, which currently has close links to ten Member institutions and in fact is closely involved in their governance.

Still interested? Then check them out! Where else can you find an online college with Swiss quality education mixed with a British tradition? Where else but at Robert Kennedy College!

1 shared thoughts:

Jay at: Mon Sep 03, 11:30:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Would you like trade links to increase both of ours site's traffic? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to, post my link -> http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com <- then comment me back or contact me at greeksmoney@yahoo.com and i will post yours on my site under "Related Sites" or "Supporters" as a permanent link.

I would appreciate the help as my site is relatively new and could use the help to increase traffic.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post