Search This Blog

Monitor



0 shared thoughts
The other month, our VGA monitor conked out on us ... Actually, it was still "there", but the color was just mostly blue. I tried using it like that, but I couldn't last long; I had to stop. Hubby and son, too, complained. I did most of the complaining, though, since it's me who's almost always in front of the computer. lol.

Finally, we decided to buy another monitor ... we weren't sure yet what type of monitor we were going to get. There were indeed lots to choose from, but we were drawn towards the lcd monitor that a certain store had on display. We gravitated towards it ... and found out that it was within our budget! Boy, we were in heaven! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post