Ms. Kriska Marie, with her post Movie Stars Cafe, on Sweet Nothings.
|Another perfect treat for people who are experiencing the summer heat (like us)! Do join Ms. Kriska Marie on this post where she and her loving half visited one of the Metro's movie-themed restaurants, and see whether they did have fun, (or not)! :P|
------------ oo000oo ------------
A light snack for this week's post: Just Tangy Red Radish (on Toast).
- red radish (I used just around three)
- cheese (spreadable preferred)
- olive oil, calamansi/lemon juice
- salt, pepper, crushed capers
- bread (whatever you have, but a good crusty bread would be perfect!)
- Slice the bread, spread some cheese, drizzle olive oil, then salt and pepper. Toast lightly.
- Clean then cut the radish. Put on a plate and drizzle olive oil, calamansi/lemon juice, and pepper. Add crushed capers and mix well.
- Place on top of toast.
Normally I don't buy these small red radishes since the first time I had them I was aghast at it's weird taste. lol. Decided to try them a second time, and I was so surprised I liked the raw taste! Talk about a life change! LOL. They are going to be a part of my grocery list whenever I see some good ones (coupled with a good price, of course) on the market from now on! :P
Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)
get the InLinkz code