Ms. Winnie, with her post White Chocolate Mud Cake with Layer of Strawberry Cheesecake, on her blog: Something Sweet
------------ oo000oo -------
This week's food post has that ingredient that I have been trying my youngest to like: sweet potato. Am calling this: Crunchy Sweet Potato.
- freshly boiled sweet potato - one, medium sized
- milk - 2 tbsp.
- mango jam - one big dallop
- cereals - 1/4 cup
* amounts listed good for two kids or one adult
- Peel the boiled sweet potato then roughly mash.
- Mix the jam and milk together, then pour over the boiled sweet potato.
- Crush the cereals and put on top to give the snack that crunch.
I think that this was half a success (and half a failure) since my youngest only managed to eat three tablespoonfuls. But at least he tried. lol. My other son liked it, though. Both of us finished it in no time. :D
Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)
get the InLinkz code