Ms. Bi Ti, with her blog post Chocolate Mendiants, on her blog: Prêt-à-Vivre [Ready to ... Waltz]
|What perfect little treats! Want to know what they are and how Ms. Bi Ti made them? Am sure any foodie would be interested! Do click on the shot above to learn more! You'll love the loads of pictures as well as the detailed instructions! Yummmmy!|
------------ oo000oo ------------
It has been a rainy/cloudy/cold/windy for us this season, so this was a perfect time to try something that I found on the internet (while browsing for other nutella-related recipes - again)... Simply Hot Choco.
- 1/4 c unsweetened choco powder (I used Hershey's)
- 370 ml can of evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp nutella (or more, if you want)
- 1 1/2 c water
- 1 tsp vanila extract
- dash of salt
|some of the ingredients|
- Place water and choco powder on a pot and bring to a boil. Mix then simmer for around four minutes.
- Add evaporated milk, nutella, and the salt.
- Simmer some more, about seven minutes.
- Once you're satisfied (thickness and taste), turn off the heat.
- Add vanila extract, then mix.
- Add marshmallows but leave some so that you can put some more on each serving cup.
- Take a sip and enjoy, as the warm and rich liquid keeps you warm inside and out!
Honestly, I found it too rich for my taste (that's why I only drank just a bit), but my nutella-crazy son loved it! Perfect for cool and windy nights...or even for those days and nights when you just want something comforting to sip on. :)
HAPPY and PROSPEROUS 2013!!!
Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)
Loading InLinkz ...