Search This Blog

Food Friday



10 shared thoughts
This week's Featured Food Friday player is...

Ms Luna Miranda, with her Nasi Lemak post on her blog Miranda.

I have only heard and read about this dish - Nasi Lemak - but haven't tried it myself. I heart chicken curry, fried anchovies, peanuts, hard boiled eggs and any spicy sauce so I am almost 100% sure that I will love this. I have to convince my family first, though. lol. If you want to see more yummy dishes together with scenic shots, then you should visit Ms. Luna Miranda's blog! You wouldn't be disappointed!
------------ oo000oo ------------

Simple Avocado on Toast...that's my post for today.


Ingredients:
avocado slices
bread (i had slices of sourdough bread)
butter, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chili flakes, olive oil (extra virgin)


Procedure:
Spread butter on sliced bread, then toast.
Sprinkle garlic powder, then top with the avocado slices.
Drizzle olive oil, add some salt (i used coarse), freshly ground black pepper, and chili flakes.
Done!


Easy peasy! Next time I plan to try this a bit differently, maybe with hard boiled eggs, mayonnaise, etcetera. Will see. My sons aren't avocado eaters, so they left me alone with my avocado toasts while they had their eggs/rice/bacon breakfast. :D

Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)



get the InLinkz code

10 shared thoughts:

Raquel at: Fri Nov 02, 01:05:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hmmm, interesting. I'll prefer my avocado smoothie.

Dominique Goh at: Fri Nov 02, 03:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Avocado and toast.. never thought of that. Will try the snack when I can get my hands on avacado .

maiylah at: Fri Nov 02, 03:27:00 PM GMT+8 said...

lol, that's what my sister told me, too. ;)
thanks, Raquel

maiylah at: Fri Nov 02, 03:37:00 PM GMT+8 said...

oh it's so easy to prepare, Dominique! hope you'll like it :)
thanks for playing again!

Intelliblog at: Fri Nov 02, 04:12:00 PM GMT+8 said...

That looks delish!
Thanks for sharing and for hosting.

Winnie at: Fri Nov 02, 05:52:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Oh I can eat avocado every day. Well I'm actually going to have slices of avocado right now :):)

maiylah at: Fri Nov 02, 08:55:00 PM GMT+8 said...

@Nick: oh, i loved it!
you're welcome!

@Winnie: same here!

...thanks so much for playing again, guys! i really appreciate it :)
happy weekend!

Oggi at: Fri Nov 02, 11:07:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love that! Must try it soon.:)
Sorry for not posting anything the past two months. I had writing fatigue. LOL.

maiylah at: Sat Nov 03, 07:46:00 AM GMT+8 said...

no worries, Ms. Oggi! ;)

Tetcha Figuerres at: Fri Nov 16, 08:21:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love your photos, and I miss avocado! I haven't had avocado in a long time.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post