Search This Blog

Long overdue...



2 shared thoughts
There's no doubt about it: we need new furnitures! The ones that we have right now were originally from the other house that we lived and somehow it just doesn't seem to fit our current home anymore. I am not a fan of "uniform everything"; I like the furniture to be different but goes so well together without screaming "looks at me!". lol. Been looking at some bistro furniture at thegardengates and I like the homey and go-ahead-get-comfortable feel to their designs.

Everything's still in the planning stage, though. I hope that hubby and I will have the time to sit down and talk things over. I want to hear what his ideas are about his type of furniture, too. :)

2 shared thoughts:

Kim, USA at: Fri Sep 07, 08:48:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Ewang ko lang basta fish and rice di ko ipagpalit kahit anong american dish pa yan hehe. Tsarap naman yan. ^_^


Kim,USA

Heart of Rachel at: Thu Sep 13, 11:04:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Happy furniture hunting!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post