Search This Blog

A Friend



0 shared thoughts
I used to have a friend who was (still is, by the way) crazy about golf. Oh yeah, she also dressed the part whenever she plays. She was from another country, and only came here to work. I guess golf is a good outlet for her and they say she is pretty good at it! She only stayed here for two years, but before she left they threw a party for her. I was actually thinking of giving her one of those customized golf balls, but had no idea where to get them at that time. I now know that I should have gone online...much easier that way, instead of searching inside the malls! lol.

But wherever she is right now, I hope she's doing fine. Missing you, Gena. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post