Search This Blog

Tasted Good!



5 shared thoughts


Last weekend my family and I did some Christmas shopping, and while we were out we decided to eat at T.G.I. Friday's. My youngest and I had their Mushroom Chicken Mushroom (deep fried chicken topped with mushroom and mozzarella cheese, together with corn, rice, and whole button mushroom in crispy batter) while hubby and the eldest had their Filet Mignon (tenderloin chargrilled to your preference).

Honestly, it was one expensive lunch (specially for a Scrooge like me! :D ), but everything tasted real good.

For dessert we decided to go to Krispy Kreme and I picked their Double Chocolate Kruffin. It was delicious...but too sweet for me. I had to leave out the sweet stuff on the center. Ate the rest of the doughnut, though. LOL. xD

Had one satisfied tummy that day! :tup

post shared over at:
Weekend Eating by Jenn

5 shared thoughts:

Veronica Lee at: Mon Dec 19, 09:36:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Ooooo!! That looks really yummy!

maiylah at: Mon Dec 19, 10:47:00 PM GMT+8 said...


thanks, Veronica
...yummy in our tummy, indeed! ;)

Jenn at: Tue Dec 20, 02:26:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I wanted to eat here, too... but the prices always hinder me to enter the restaurant. Still, I dream to eat their Jack Daniel's laden food. :)

Thanks for linking up, have a great week!

maiylah at: Tue Dec 20, 02:48:00 PM GMT+8 said...


thanks, Jenn
...hubby once tried their Jack Daniel's burger and after about an hour of eating the huge burger he didn't feel so well...it didn't agree with him, i guess. lol. i chose to order their seafood platter that day.
...thanks for hosting again! :)

i♥pinkc00kies at: Mon Dec 26, 08:43:00 PM GMT+8 said...

tgi fridays i love :D :D

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post