:December 21 (Wednesday) until December 26 (Monday)
:December 28 (Wednesday) until January 02, 2012 (Monday).
Most, if not all, of us will probably be busy during those times and that's why I've decided to open the linky a little bit longer than the usual. ^_^
---------- :star - :star - :star ----------
This week's Featured in Food Friday player is ....
Ms. Girlie who blogs over at Mommy and Matt (and Daddy too) with her blog post:
|Now that shot is really tempting, isn't it? Love it! Ms. Girlie's blog is a place where she posts moments shared together with her family and photos of her son, Matt. Do visit her fsite and check what cute Matt has been up to lately.|
---------- :rainbow - :rainbow - :rainbow ----------
My post for this week is Steamed Milkfish with Dill and Pepper.
- milkfish belly
- dried dill, freshly ground pepper, salt,
- chili slices (green finger pepper), sliced garlic, water
- a few drops of soy sauce and coconut vinegar
- sesame oil (optional)
- Heat up your steamer.
- Dump the milkfish (skin side down) and the other ingredients (except for the sesame oil) in a container suitable for steaming (I used an aluminum container).
- Once the water in the steamer is boiling merrily, place the milkfish inside.
- Wait for around 15mins, or until the fish meat has turned white and flakes off easily.
- Remove from steamer then drizzle a bit of sesame oil, if you like.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
In my case, I sneaked in some slices of raw chili...I just love the heat as well as the added taste and aroma. :)
Reminder: Please link back here (you may use the Food Friday buttons located on the right sidebar) if you're playing... and don't forget to visit other players as well and leave them some comment love! thank you.♥
*if you have problems with linking, do send me a message (or make a comment below) since I might be able to help...would hate to miss a food post from you! <3
get the InLinkz code