Ms. Winnie who blogs over at Something Sweet, with her blog post:
*pardon my brownser's translation...it could be wrong.
---------- :L - :L - :L ----------
When I was living with my parents we used to eat fish EVERYDAY. Yeah, everyday. I thought I had eaten all the fish that I needed to last me a lifetime, but I was wrong. Now whenever I get the chance to eat fresh fish I grab that chance. That's why when I saw some fresh fish at a recent mall trip I couldn't help but buy a kilo. I forgot what kind of fish it was (am terrible with names!) but it was so fresh I cooked and named it simply: Oven Toasted Fish
- olive oil, coconut vinegar
- garlic, tomatoes, pepper, salt,
What I did:
- Clean fish and cut into serving pieces. Add salt.
- Slice tomatoes and put a layer inside buttered containers (I used medium sized aluminum containers), together with garlic.
- Add the fish then drizzle a bit of olive oil. Add vinegar and pepper.
- Place tomatoes on top, if you want.
- Cover with aluminum foil, but not too tightly.
- Place in oven toaster (or oven) for around 10-15minutes.
- Remove the foil and check if cooked; then place back inside the toaster/oven to get those "burnt marks" (totally optional).
- Take out when you're satisfied with the "burnt marks".
- Best served hot.
Reminder: Please link back here (you may use the Food Friday buttons located on the right sidebar) if you're playing... and don't forget to visit other players as well and leave them some comment love! thank you.♥
*if you have problems with linking, do send me a message (or make a comment below) since I might be able to help...would hate to miss a food post from you! <3
get the InLinkz code