Ms. Jean who blogs over at Ms. Yummylicious with her blog post:
Hainanese Chicken Chop @ Gastro Cafe, SS15 Subang Jaya
---------- :star - :star - :star ----------
My food post for today is something simple and light: Spinach Fettuccine with Chicken and Olives.
- spinach fettuccine
- chicken breast fillets (marinated then cut into medium sized cubes)
- olives (I used black)
- olive oil, butter, cheese (cheddar)
- salt, pepper, tomatoes and garlic (diced)
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
|olives, tomatoes, garlic, and marinated chicken breast|
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pan, then add a bit of butter. Dump in the cubed breast fillets. Stir occasionally, then add pepper, salt.
- Add the diced garlic and tomatoes; after a few minutes add the olives.
- Dump everything on the cooked fettuccine. Mix.
- You may add some more olive oil if it looks dry.
- Top with cheese and sesame seeds (optional).
|My plate, minus the cheese|
It was a nice snack; both my sons and I liked it. But I would have liked it more if I added a bunch of fresh basil leaves! ^_^
Reminder: Please link back here (you may use the Food Friday buttons located on the right sidebar) if you're playing... and don't forget to visit other players as well and leave them some comment love! thank you.♥
*if you have problems with linking, do send me a message (or make a comment below) since I might be able to help...would hate to miss a food post from you! <3
get the InLinkz code