Angi and Yuè of Say Cheese, with their post:
---------- :tone - :tone - :tone ----------
My post for this week is something really light...my version of the TLC sandwich.
Ingredients are few:
- whole wheat bread
- tomatoes, lettuce (i used romaine), cheese (crumbled cheddar)
- olive oil, dried dill leaf tips, balsamic vinegar
All just a matter of 'piling' them up:
- Put lettuce on top of a piece of bread, then add the tomatoes.
- Next the crumbled cheese. Sprinkle some dried dill leaf tips, then some olive oil.
- Add some drops of balsamic vinegar then cover with the other piece of bread.
Easy, fast, and a nutritious snack! :L
Reminder: Please link back here (you may use the Food Friday buttons located on the right sidebar) if you're playing... and don't forget to visit other players as well and leave them some comment love! thank you.♥
*if you have problems with linking, do send me a message (or make a comment below) since I might be able to help...would hate to miss a food post from you! <3
get the InLinkz code