Search This Blog

Clearing and Cleaning...



0 shared thoughts
After our desktop retired last month, we were left with just the printer, modem, and speakers on the computer table. I find the computer table too big so I started clearing it...and found out that the printer needed to have it's toner cartridges replaced! I need to print something by November, so I should really buy a new replacement within the next two weeks.

In the meantime, on with the cleaning and clearing. Actually, I have already removed some of the things, then decided to use the table as sort of a bookshelf; for my three-year old's books and stuffs.

It's not a permanent thing, though. I still plan to remove that big computer table...and I hope it will be SOON! :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post