Search This Blog

Nearer and nearer...



0 shared thoughts
Christmas is definitely getting nearer and nearer! So, have you taken out those unique ornaments for your xmas tree and displayed them? Well, I haven't. LOL. Not yet, anyway. I doubt if I can get to display them since usually we spend our Christmas at my In-law's house in the province. ;P

Honestly, I am excited about the idea of my family being together most of the time...during regular days my older son is at school while hubby is at work (sometimes he even has to be away for a week, specially if he needs to go abroad). So that leaves just me and my youngest son. But don't get me wrong...the house isn't really quiet even with just the two of us! We can be pretty noisy, too...specially if the television is blaring. :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post