Search This Blog

Dieting



0 shared thoughts
Have you ever tried following a strict diet? I haven't. I don't think I could follow everything to the last letter specially when it comes to eating. I would be tricking myself if I say I will follow the diet when in fact I just might nibble a chocolate snack here and there, every once in a while.

I just read this nutrisystem reviews online and it was an eye-opener. If you want to know why, then go check them out. You be the judge. :)

As for me, I will stick to my usual diet of rice, fish, meat, veggies, and fruits. Moderation is the key, I believe. I do indulge in a slice or so of pizza and cake once in a while. Plus the chocolates, of course. ;P

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post