Search This Blog

Scanning ....



0 shared thoughts
Whenever we go to the mall and buy something, and when you pay for it, there is always this scanner. I guess it scans the barcode for the price. I haven't really thought about it much, but some of the scanners, like the Symbol LS2208 barcode scanner, looks pretty nifty. I just looked it up in the internet since the phrase intrigued me; it sounded more like a chemical substance, rather than a barcode scanner. lol. I guess the design of the scanner is important since it should be comfortable, specially if you hold it whole day while at work. It shouldn't be too heavy or bulky. Equally important is how it holds up when being used. But who am I to make comments, huh? I mean, I haven't even held one .... much more use one! :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post