Search This Blog

Then, and now ...



0 shared thoughts
Whenever I get interested into something I want to learn more about it, and so in the 'olden days' when internet connection was only for the privileged few (lol) my sister and I would go to the library or to our favorite hang-out, the bookstore. Nope, we wouldn't buy the book, but would read the book in the store! Yup, we used to have lots of time on our hands before. Those were the days ...

But now that internet is so wide-spread (it is still unheard of in some parts of the country, though), I can just learn about it online, or if I really want the book, then I search through Amazon books. Hubby did that one time and his book arrived within seven days, which was pretty amazing. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post